martes, 17 de julio de 2012

Gravity Rush PS Vita

Answers to your questions about "Gravity Rush"

Rush Gravity director, Keiichiro Toyama, answered questions from the PlayStation community about the impressive action adventure PS Vita.

If you could control gravity, what actual building subirías you first? Would you be a superhero name? (Draotha, The Netherlands).

I would love to join the world of Comic Strip (as they call the French and Belgian comics), so it should be the Eiffel Tower! My partner would be a black rabbit and call him Rabbit Gravity.

Are games like Rush Gravity's why you have devoted to the world of videogames? (Jas-Balboa, United Kingdom)

Yes, the type of game I always wanted to do is something like Rush Gravity. The type of graphics you created Moebius (Jean Giraud) have always been rondándome head and for a long time, I wanted to create a game that had that kind of atmosphere.


To control and experiment gravity was a childhood dream that you helped create Rush Gravity? (Elpatron_972, France)


Say Yes to the experimental and the control of gravity is an important issue for me. Also I find moments or trips where you can leave the course marked as inline skating, which is very exciting. The sea separates my home from my job, so even I have dreams in which I go to work for deep diving.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario